Wednesday 11 March 2015

Supervisor at Shree Nath Creation (Faridabad) which a dyeing Company

On this Holi , as we all know that holi is big festival of Hindu at that 7 employ of company ask for holiday on this festival . I agree on one point on next working day . You all people reach to company before that Day. They all don't reach to company and i was keep on trying the mobile But no one pick the phone if any of them family member pick the call they simply say he is not here.
The Company Owner was demand replacement of 7 labour but hire 7 labour with in night is impossible . But at that time company owner on fire with me . It like a magic happened all sudden in the my friend Ravi Call me , I told him every thing happen with me.
He told me about Saral Rozgar a blue collar job portal where job seeker and job provider both can get job or hire from saral rozgar portal. I registered on as job provider and then buy a pack , after 2-3 days . I got sms alert from the side of saral rozgar . Then send sms and call on few good candidates  . After interview i hire 6 candidates . http://saralrozgar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment